ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABYSS WALKERS

Universe 37

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone here?????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

anyone here????????? Empty
PostSubject: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm

blá blá blá

where is every body?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:10 am

Hi, I´m still here, trying to keep things altogheter... To all the ones who hear my call, return to the forums and start bringing it back to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:27 am

it may be a problem, alliance needs some major reorganization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: union   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 am

i dont now how this was before,

but i think that what is missing here is union.

all of us could plain our expansion here, and the experienced members could advice, simulate and help.

this alliance can be the rank 1 if we all work for the same objective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 am

I agree, we need more participation from all the members..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:22 pm

I´ve tried several times, but no matter what I say they don´t come, I will try one last time with a speech this time, to see if tehy will come to us.... We´re going to get rid of some people anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Woo hoo, not to seem harsh or anything, but I think its about time, you either get with the program and participate in the alliance or get the hell out. This alliance should not be something you are in to use when you get into trouble or need help, but blow off the rest of the time. The organization and cooperation of this alliance is why I joined. And to be honest the way its been, has had me contemplating leaving, which I really don't want to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree with you BBSOB, but most people doesn´t bother to try it, I´m asking Zopar if he can give me some more power inside the alliance so I can start doing some reforms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Although I agree this is probably a posting that should be deleted or moved into the members only area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:25 am

me stilll come eend visit 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone here?????????   anyone here????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone here?????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABYSS WALKERS :: Public Chat-
Jump to: