ABYSS WALKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABYSS WALKERS

Universe 37

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MINIMUN OF POINTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MINIMUN OF POINTS Empty
PostSubject: MINIMUN OF POINTS   MINIMUN OF POINTS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 pm

To all people that wants to join .AW.

We have had some reforms, and thereby, we have set a minimun of 50 points to apply. This minimun is subjected to change, but there can be exceptions if an officer states so and the others agree.

"Fellow Terrans, I come to you as an aid, in this dark times.... The old order is no more, our people is in chaos, fighting personal wars against each other, instead of gathering under one banner to resist. It´s time for us to regroup and rally altogether. From today on, I declare as defunct the old order, and with the Combine as a pillar I shall create an Empire that will last for the grandchildren of our grandchildren to see! From today on, the United Terran Dominion stands as the dominant Terran power, and proclaiming myself Emperor I shall watch from my throne, and under my banner we shall defeat the hordes that menace to destroy everything we have created!!!

Former Speech of the UTD in UNI11

Greetings to all new recruits.
General Edruken, Warlord of .AW.
Back to top Go down

MINIMUN OF POINTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABYSS WALKERS :: Applications-
Jump to: